Hybrid Spaces − Lab, Office & Production
HYBRICK creates urban space − space for creativity, productivity and sustainable success.
HYBRICK is the building for life sciences, urban production and modern working environments. HYBRICK provides companies whose development, research and production are located in urban areas with a flexible combination of office, production and laboratory space under on single roof.Enquire now
Timeless architecture, lofty ceilings, high load capacities, freight elevators and flexible floor plans: HYBRICK Berlin offers a hybrid building for almost limitless opportunities.
The hybrid spaces of fulfil the demands of a multitude of rental needs. lt offers the required space for creativity, productivity, and sustainable success - in particular for life sciences, urban production enterprises and service providers.
- Ground floor to 2nd floor: Areas suitable for laboratories and production with increased load capacities, accessed by freight elevators from the loading yard
- Storage and ancillary rooms in the basement
- Bright office spaces with views of historical, existing buildings and the green quarter
- Loading and unloading possibility for vans and trucks in the loading yard
- District heating network
- Use of sustainable materials, LEED Gold / KfW 40 standards
- Reduction of soilsealing through vertically stacked production and laboratory areas
- Heating via ceiling panels, in case of cooling demands, optionally designed as heating / cooling panels
- Air exchange rate of up to 25m³/h per m²
- Optional emergency power supply
- Photovoltaic system
- Adequate outdoor and bicycle parking available at the building and in the district.quarter
- Charging stations for electric cars and e-bikes.
Hybrick Berlin offers approximately 22,000 m² of rental space for companies and their production facilities. Connected units of up to approximately 4,500 m² per floor are available for our tenants.
- Rental space approximately 22,000 sqm
- Space sizes divisible from 200 sqm
- Outdoor parking approximately 100 outdoor parking spaces at the property with charging infrastructure, plus ample parking spaces in the district
- Rental start Q4/2025
- Rental duration to be agreed
- District heating network
Clear room height
of up to 4.55 m
- Flexible room layout, house-in-house solutions
Combined freight/passenger elevators with a load capacity
of up to 2,300 kg
- Loading yard with ample outdoor parking spaces and electric charging stations
Ceiling load capacity
of 1,000 kg/m²
- Ventilation / air conditioning pre-equipped, operable windows
- Basement for storage and technical facilities
- Green terrace
- Sun shades
Features & Services
- Flexible conference, event, co-working and training spaces
- Smart Building
- Security services
- Possbility of tenant-specific fit-outs − from refined shell to fully fitted
The five-story building acts as a landmark in the quarter and leaves a lasting impression. The terrace stretches the full length of the building that opens in welcome to the quarter's plaza.
Flexible Floor Plans
Download our sample floor plans and get an overview of countless design options. Depending on your needs, rent a space that meets your specific requirements.Download Floor Plans
Hybrick − a hybrid building for various types of use.
Discover the hybrid space that suits your needs.
URBAN LOCATION IN BERLIN
The first Hybrick is emerging within the over 30-hectare Marienpark, one of the largest innovation districts in the southern part of Berlin.
The Marienpark offers the unique opportunity to combine modern commerce and production with historical buildings and natural spaces and a high leisure potential − right in the heart of Berlin. Here, vibrant networks encounter the ideal infrastructure, commercial areas coexist with picturesque nature, and innovation thrives within a feel-good atmosphere. Hybrick Berlin will become a part of an innovative urban workspace district, a platform for establishing modern, forward-looking and sustainable business models.
- Distance ca. 12 km
- By car ca. 25 min
- Distance ca. 5,5 km
- By car ca. 12 min
Airport Berlin (BER)
- Distance ca. 20 km
- By car ca. 25 min
Micro Location /
Direct access to the U6 subway line is provided by the Alt-Mariendorf station, located approximately 900 meters away. The Südkreuz train station is about 5.5 km away and can be reached in around 12 minutes by car or approximately 25 minutes by S-Bahn (suburban train).
Easy access by car and truck is ensured via the A100 Tempelhofer Damm and the South Berlin Ring. Berlin Airport is approximately 25 km away and can be reached by car in 30 minutes. As part of the expansion of the Berlin-Dresden ICE (high-speed rail) route, a dedicated S-Bahn station for the Marienpark is planned at Kamenzer Damm.
Suburban line station Attilastrasse
- Distance ca. 1 km
- By bicycle ca. 5 min
- On foot ca. 10 min
A100 Interchange Schöneberg
- Distance ca. 4 km
- By car ca. 10 min
A10 Berliner Ring
- Distance ca. 5 km
- By car ca. 15 min
The first HYBRICK is being established in the Marienpark, one of the largest innovation quarters in the south of Berlin with over 30 hectares.
Innovation requires an Ecosystem
Surrounded by historical buildings, industrial landmarks and expansive green spaces, Hybrick Berlin becomes a part of an innovative urban workspace district, serving as a platform for the establishment of modern and future-oriented business models.
HYBRICK's reputable neighbours include amongst other «Brewdog», Europe's craft beer pioneer and market leaders as well as various urban manufacturers for sustainable, edible goods. With MGA (Mobility Goes Additive), one of the largest 3D printing networks for testing additive manufacturing is also located in the Marienpark. KI Park e.V. − an association for the development and implementation of artificial intelligence − has already moved into its first offices and NTT Global Data Centers EMEA operate one of the most powerful new generation data centers on campus.
- Q3 2023 Building permit
- Q4 2023 Construction commencement
- Q1 2024 Completion of excavation
- Q4 2024 Completion of shell construction
- Q3 2025 Completion of fit out
- Q4 2025 Operationalisation
- Q4 2025 First-time occupancy
Act now to secure your hybrid office, laboratory and production spaces.
Ready to start?
A Company of
Investa Real Estate
With HYBRICK, we pursue the goal of being the leading real estate developer for companies that develop, produce and research in intra-urban areas.